Personal Care Assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming, bathing, feeding, mobility, incontinence care, medication reminders and transfers.
Companion Care Supervision and companionship to ensure clients’ safety and well-being.
Homemaker Services Assistance with light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation.
Our Care Managers are available to coordinate client care, facilitate caregiver introductions, perform quality assurance visits, provide information and education, and facilitate connection to community resources through our signature Wraparound Care Management program.
We understand the importance of appointments, outings, shopping and errands. Our transportation services provide you with a dedicated companion caregiver who can take you where you need to go, providing you with increased independence and the ability to maintain community connection.
Our services are designed to help adults of any age recover after surgery or injury in their environment of their choice. Our compassionate staff can help with one-on-one care and attention so you can focus on your recovery. Services include:
• Transportation to and from your surgical site and follow up appointments
• Supervision to ensure your safety
• Assistance with errands
• Meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Assistance with ambulation and mobility
• Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming
• Assistance with communication between you and your medical provider(s)
Sometimes it is not possible, feasible, safe or desirable for someone needing care to remain in their home. We help families discover the best senior housing environment available to meet their loved one’s medical, social, spiritual and financial needs. We have extensive experience with a variety of facilities including assisted living, memory care, board and care, and independent living communities. This FREE service includes:
• Identification of communities/facilities in your area that can best meet your specific needs, preferences and circumstances
• Help with understanding and negotiating rates and fees
• Assistance with community and facility tours
• Dedicated Care Manager to support you throughout the process
A Better Solution offers registry staffing services for a variety of facilities in need of temporary or even long-term staff support. With our highly qualified clinical staff, facilities have access to great staffing options at any time to meet short or long term needs quickly and efficiently. Our Registry Staffing services include:
• 24/7 on-call service to handle immediate needs
• Dedicated Care Manager and Staffing Coordinator for your facility
• Daily “shifts staffed” notifications
• Access to web-based schedule/calendar
• Direct hire staff placement options
• Preferred rates for facility residents needing private, one-on-one care